I Became Jackson Wang in a Day (total kpop makeover)


Tiff 你根本不可能把他變成王嘉爾
Tiff, There’s no way you’re turning him into Jackson Wang 他太醜了
He’s way too ugly. Total KPOP Makeover Makeup and Hair
Jackson Wang Version 大家好,我們是 CantoMando
What’s up guys, it’s CantoMando here. 如果這是你第一次看我們的頻道,我是
If you’re new to the channel, I’m 歡迎來到 CantoMando 的 大家庭
And welcome to the CantoMando Squad. 大家庭
Squad. 經過大家的努力,我們看髮型影片的點讚數
You guys have done it, we’ve hit 5 thousand likes… 已經超過五千了,所以…
in our hair reaction video, which means… Sheldon 要染頭髮啦!
Sheldon’s gonna dye his hair! 根據大家的意願,
And you guys select 們已經選好了他要染的顏色
the colour! 但我們暫時先不告訴你們或 Sheldon
but we won’t tell nor Sheldon 他到了髮廊自然就知道
he will find out at the hair salon 我們不只要他染頭髮
We’re not only just dyeing his hair, 還要給他來一個 K-pop 大改造!
We’re giving him a total K-pop transformation! 你不會因為要變成一個韓星而不高興吧?
You can’t be mad that you’re turning into a K-pop star. 如果你們還沒發現
Also if you guys haven’t noticed, 我們穿的是即將於 family time 推出的衣服
We’re wearing our designs for our store – family time! 經過多個月的採樣及設計後
After months and months of sampling and designing, 我們終於有了讓我們滿意的款式
we finally are satisfied with these designs, 網店在發佈影片的同時就會正式運行啦!
and the store is gonna go live the day that this video is released. 這是第一個「食飯」系列
This the first “sik faan” collection 吃飯!
Chi Fan! 就像你的父母在晚飯時間
When your parents yell at you to come eat rice, like… 喊到樓下去叫你吃飯
dinner time or something, they yell downstairs. 這些小朋友是我跟 Mike,這個是 Sheldon
These kids are Mike and I, and that’s Sheldon. 看完影片記得去看一下
So go check it out after the video, 我們會把連結放在下方的簡介
We’ll drop a link in the description box below. 我們要先去哪裡?
But first, where do we have to go? 髮廊!
To the hair salon! 好的,孩子們
Alright children, 走吧!
Let’s go! 終於到了!Hb 髮廊
Finally here! hb hair salon, Sheldon 你準備好了嗎?
Sheldon you ready? 謝謝 hb 髮廊
Thanks hb hair salon. 是什麼?
What is it? 是粉紅色
It’s pink. 不,真的是粉紅色
No it’s actually pink. 我的天
Oh my god. 只是開玩笑而已,其實是銀色
We’re actually just kidding, it’s actually silver. 真的嗎?
Actually? 真的
Yeah. 哪個比較像銀色?
Which one is closer to silver? 那個?
That one? 肯定不要這個顏色嗎?
Are you sure you don’t want this? 選這個吧
We’ll do this one. Sheldon 有耳朵的避孕套
Sheldon has ear condoms Sheldon 你看起來好緊張
Sheldon you look really nervous right now. 三到四個小時
three to four hours 保護眼睛?
Protect his eyes? 不要被漂髮劑濺到,對嗎?
From the bleach, right? 漂髮劑!
Bleach! 好的,第一步:把藍色的…東西…漿抹到他頭髮上
Okay, step 1: putting blue…thing…paste in his hair. 這有什麼用?
What is this for? 漂白
Bleach. 好恐怖啊
Kinda scary. 我不敢相信這是真的
I can’t believe this is actually happening. 這對頭髮有害嗎?
Does it damage his hair? 有!
Yes! 味道很重
It’s very strong. 我的頭發會恢復嗎?
Will my hair recover? 永遠不會
Never 其實他在梳我的頭髮,感覺很舒服
But actually, it feels kinda nice having your hair brushed 很舒服嘛
It feels kinda nice. 我沒有情慾大發!
I’m not getting turned on! 我們正在進行第一步當中
We’re in the middle of step 1 right now 就是漂白 Sheldon 的頭髮
which is Sheldon bleaching his hair. 這步驟會重複 3-4 遍
This is gonna happen 3-4 times. 我跟 Mike 先去買早餐
Mike and I are gonna grab some breakfast 因為我們還沒吃東西
because we haven’t eaten yet. 我們去買好吃的
We’ll get some good food then. 我的媽呀,這真的
Oh my god, it’s actually… 真的漂白了
It’s actually bleached! 你們看看
Guys look at this. 我的天…這根本就是黃色
Holy…it’s actually yellow. 你知道你看起來像誰嗎?
You know what you look like? 誰?
What? 那些經常流連於太古廣場的人
one of those people who hang around P mall a lot. 第二步:洗頭
Step 2: washing his hair. 我頭上有點燒灼感
My head semi burns. 感覺好像頭上著火了
It feels like I have fire on my head. 你感覺如何?
How do you feel? 我的媽呀
Holy shit. 你好像動漫裡的角色
You look like an anime character… 真人版
…in real life. 通常要漂白多少遍?
How many rounds is there usually of bleach? 2-3 遍?
2-3 rounds? 3 遍
3 rounds. 搖滾巨星!
Rock star! 你感覺如何?
How do you feel? 幹嘛?
What’s up? 看看 Sheldon 之前的頭髮
Look at Sheldon’s hair before. 再看看現在的
And look at his hair now. 哇!
Woah! 悟空!
Goku! 你可以說「皮卡皮卡」嗎?
Can you say pika pika? 皮卡皮卡!
Pika pika! 皮卡皮卡!
Pika pika! 我不是開放任人摸的動物園
I’m not a petting zoo. 你的頭髮感覺像一堆乾草
Your hair feels like a haystack. 你知道,馬吃的那些
You know, the horses eat this. 我覺得我在撫摸一頭驢子
I feel like I’m petting a donkey 頗有型的,對吧?
Pretty swag, right? 你看起來像悟空
You kinda look like Goku. 好的,接下來就是最後的過程了
Alright guys, so this is the final process. 漂白的部分就要告一段落了
We’re done mostly the bleaching, 接下來是染髮
and then we’re gonna move onto colouring his hair. 現在要上色了
Applying the colour now. 兄弟,就是這個顏色
Dude, this is the colour. Edward 這是第…第十二步
Edward this is step…step 12. 你知道很酷的還有什麼嗎?
You know what else is cool? 什麼?
What? Family time 周邊要發售囉!
Family time merch dropping soon! 早知道就縮時攝影你髮色的轉變
I wish I did a time lapse on your hair, 因為她上的漿真的在慢慢變灰
Because the cream that she applied is actually turning grey. 對
Yeah. 老兄,這並不是360度全景拍攝
Dude this is not 360 revolver. Sheldon 你感覺怎麼樣
Sheldon, how do you feel? 我覺得…
I feel… 我覺得我很美
I feel beautiful. 站起來
Stand up. Hb 髮廊要大明星 Sheldon
Hb hair salon wants Sheldon the celebrity. 笑一個,茄子!
Smile, cheese! 謝謝!
Thank you! 剛才是第一步,成品看起來是這樣
So that was step 1, this is what it looks like now. 話說起來,感謝選了灰色的大家
Thank you everyone for picking grey, by the way. 我很喜歡,看起來很有型
I like it, it’s cool. 你們應該選粉紅色嘛
Dude, you guys should have really picked hot pink. 再次感謝 hb 髮廊
Also, big thanks to hb hair salon again. 第二步是…
To step 2 now, which is… 我們要幫他化妝啦!
We’re going to do the makeup! 待會見!
See you guys soon! 好,那現在我們會幫 Sheldon 進行
Alright so right now, we are going to get Sheldon 化妝大改造
his makeup transformation. 準備好了沒?
Are you ready? 化妝
The makeup. 出自 Tiff 的巧手
Conducted by Tiff. Tiff,你會對 Sheldon 施什麼魔法?
Tiff, what are you gonna do to Sheldon? 我會幫你化個淡妝
I’m gonna give you like light makeup. 配合他的…
Something that will match his… 對的,我們會把他弄的超卡哇伊
Yeah, we’re gonna make him look super kawaii. 哎咕
Aigoo! 化妝大師讓我穿上這個
makeup guru asked me to put on this 面膜
Face mask. 我將會敷這個面膜
So I’m putting on this face mask. 敷了這面膜有什麼功效嗎?
What’s the purpose of doing this mask? 讓他的肌膚發亮
It’s gonna brighten up his skin. Sheldon 你的皮膚太暗沈了
Sheldon, your skin’s dull as fuck. …幫你擠黑頭?
…Pop your blackheads? 等等,你要記得他鼻子有顆痣
Wait, just remember he has a mole there 不要擠那一顆
so you can’t pop that one. Tiff 可以解釋一下你在做什麼嗎?
Tiff, would you want to explain what’s going on? 這個面膜附了潔膚霜
This face mask comes with the cleanser, 還有精華液
and then this is like the serum. 我先替他塗精華液
I’m putting the serum on him first. 對的 Sheldon 吸收那精華吧
Yeah, Sheldon, take that serum on your face. 你對此非常熟悉,對嗎?
You’re used to taking this, right? 乖孩子
Good boy. Sheldon 就像是在說「我對此熟能生巧」
Sheldon’s like “i’m used to this.” 但是大份一點
but in a bigger load 你看,他嘴巴還微張
Look how his mouth opened slightly! 這太完美了,他就像是
This is perfect, he’s like… 他已經準備就緒
He’s ready! 他的嘴巴有肌肉記憶
His mouth has got muscle memory. Sheldon…喔哇!
Sheldon…oh wow! 天啊
Damn. 他的嘴唇好像一拳超人
His lips look like One-Punch Man. 在下方!
Down below! Sheldon 全身都佈滿了莫名其妙的毛髮
Sheldon has random hairs everywhere on his body. 真的假的?
Oh my god, what? 等一下…
Wait no… 我其實並不知情
I don’t really know that. 你就在這裏等
Just wait here. 我們去玩電玩
while we go play video games 再見 Sheldon
Peace. 拜拜
Peace out! 拜拜你條尾
See you later, alligator. 他的腿!
His legs! 第二步,Sheldon
Step 2, Sheldon. Tiff,第二步是什麼?
Tiff, what’s step 2? 我們要幫他卸掉面膜
We’re gonna take off his mask, 然後我們要替他塗保濕乳液
and then we’re gonna moisturise him. 好清新
Fresh. 首先,幫他吸…
So step 1, remove his… 我沒有在吸,只是再抹上化妝水
I’m not removing, I’m putting toner on 等一下,可以先幫你拔毛嗎?
Wait, can I pluck your hair first? 看著拔毛的過程
Just watching plucking… 頭往後仰
Try to put your head back. Sheldon 最喜歡的位置
Sheldon’s favourite position. 我知道你想張開的,老兄
I know you want to open it, man. 你看看!
See? 你可以牽著 Edward 的手嗎?
Can you hold Edward’s hand? 算了,Mike 過來!
Fine, Mike come! Mike,來牽著 Sheldon 的手
Mike, come hold Sheldon’s hand! 我才不要牽 Sheldon 的手
I’m not holding Sheldon’s hand. 这是一种温暖的爱抚
It’s like warm caress. 痛死了
Painful af. 你吞了?
You ate it? 對,他不小心吃掉一點化妝水
Yeah, he ate some toner by accident. 這個步驟的目的是?
What does this step do? 她在幫我打底
She’s gonna put some foundation so… 你名字叫 Tiff 嗎?
Is your name Tiff? …透入皮膚底層
…Gets into another layer of your skin. 我發光了嗎?
Am I glowing? 我發光
Yeah you’re glowing Sheldon 請停止,尷尬死了
Sheldon stop, you’re very cringy. 大家都看到他鼻孔裡有顆鼻屎
We can see he has a booger in his nose. 我沒有
No I don’t. 你有
Yeah you do. 它吊了在一根鼻毛上
It’s suspended along your hair. 你好噁心啊
Ew, that’s nasty bro. 沒了嗎?
Did I get it? 還在
No. 該死
Damn it. 你在抹上更多的精華液嗎?
Are you applying more serum? 不,這是保濕乳液
No, that’s moisturiser. 不,就是精華
No, it’s serum. 該死
Damn it. 現在要幫他塗眼霜
Okay, now we’re gonna do eye cream. 只塗在眼睛的周圍
You only put it around your eye. 就這個圈而已
Just this circle, like here. 那是什…是粉底吧?
What is…that’s foundation right? 不對,是乳霜
No, it’s cream. 老兄這根本不好笑
Dude that’s not funny bro. 喔,對不起,我不…
Oh I’m sorry man, I didn’t… 我不知道我給你留下了個吻痕
I didn’t realise I gave you a hickey. 這是粉底液嗎?
Wait, is this foundation? 我在幫他遮瑕
I’m just gonna give him concealer. 遮掉他這醜樣
Conceal the ugliness. 向上看
Look up. 向上看,不是閉眼睛
Look up, not close your eyes. Sheldon…閉眼睛然後張開口
Sheldon…close your eyes and open your mouth. 粉底液不就是讓化妝黏在臉上嗎?
isn’t foundation keep the base flat and makeup can stick? 不,那應該是底霜
No, that’s like primer. 你為什麼把他的痣蓋掉?
Why did you cover his mole? 那顆痣好比是希望的明燈
The mole is like a shiny beacon of hope. 我來
I’ll do it. Mike 你可不可以不要那麼色情地摸
Mike, can you not hold me so sensually, dude? Tiff 可以碰你,我就不行?
Tiff can touch you and I can’t? 你有一顆鼻屎困在鼻毛裡
There’s one booger in your nose trapped in your nose hair. 根本沒有鼻屎
There’s no booger man. 真的有鼻屎
Yeah, there is a booger. 我們都看到
We see it! 噁!
Ew dude! 看起來像被困在蜘蛛網裡的一隻蒼蠅
It looks like a fly caught in a spider web. 不要再說了
Dude stop. 那真令人惡心
Yeah we can see it, it’s kinda nasty. 等等,現在是哪個步驟?在幹嘛?
Wait, what stage is this? What’s happening? 我在幫他上粉
I’m just powdering his face. 現在我在打陰影
Now I’m contouring. 你在幫我的下頜打陰影
She’s outlining my jawline? 為什麼你看起來像——
Why is your face look like– Sheldon 你的樣子好像骷顱頭!
Sheldon you look like a skeleton! 韓系眉毛一般比較平
Korean eyebrows are more straight. 為了呈現韓系,我要把眉毛的底部弄——
To make it more Korean, I just have to make the base more– 你會說什麼韓文
Say what you know in Korean. 莎朗嘿
Saranghae. 好的…
Okay… 那你還會什麼?
Alright, what else do you know? 姐姐你好可愛…什麼鬼
Sister you’re cute…what the f– 朋友,這可是 Mike 的女朋友啊
Dude, this is mike’s girlfriend sheldon! 你對她說你愛她
You told her that you love her, 還稱讚她可愛
and you said she’s cute. Sheldon,你可不可以對 Mike 的女朋友放一點尊重
Sheldon man, can you respect mike’s girlfriend? 你怎麼這麼不尊重?
Dude you’re max disrespectful man! Mike 發現了怎麼辦?
What if Mike finds out? Mike 會坦然面對這一切嗎?
Would Mike appreciate this? 如果 Mike 稱讚你的未來女朋友漂亮
What if Mike calls your future girlfriend beautiful 和說他愛她,你會怎樣?
and then said he loves her? 很受傷,對不對?
Max pain, right? 對不起,Edward
I’m sorry, Edward. 然後就是嘴唇的妝
And then we have to do his lips. 來看一下王嘉爾的——
Okay, let’s look at Jackon’s– 我們以王嘉爾為藍本來化 Sheldon 嗎?
Wait, we’re basing Sheldon off Jackson Wang, right? 是的,我們對照著王嘉爾
Yeah, we’re using Jackson Wang. 對比他的是頗深色
Yeah, they’re pretty dark compared to his. 這只是古銅粉
Yeah, it’s just bronzer. 為什麼你的鼻樑看起來更尖了?
Why does your nose bridge look more sharp? 我試著把他的鼻子看起來更窄
I’m trying to make his nose look thinner. 看起來好窄喔,我的媽
It actually looks way thinner, oh my god. 你好像隆了鼻
Looks like you got a nose job. 你看他鼻子多窄!
Look how thin his nose is! 看看我的鼻子
Look at my nose. 這是一個非常有說服力的化妝大改造影片
It’s actually like a makeup transformation video 化妝的威力真強大
The power of makeup is pretty incredible. 我只要在他鼻子上打上光影
Once I add a highlight to his nose, 就會——
it’s gonna look like– 天啊
Oh my god. Tiff 你在幹嘛?
What are you doing, Tiff? 我在幫他的鼻子打光影
I’m putting highlight on his nose. 讓他的鼻樑看起來更高
His nose bridge’s gonna look higher. 我的天
Oh my god! 他的鼻樑在這,有沒有看到?
His nose bridge is here, see it? 兄弟,我的鼻樑看起來像根樹幹一樣
Dude, looks like I have a tree trunk of a nose! Edward,你會追他嗎?
Edward, would you hit on him? 無容置疑
Definitely. 還要上一點眼影
I’m gonna do is eyeshadow still. 我要用一個偏粉紅的咖啡色
Yeah, we’re gonna do a pinkish brown. 可能再加點粉紅色閃粉
Maybe we’ll add some pink sparkles. 粉紅色閃粉?
Pink sparkles? 是的,我遮掉了他的眼袋
Yeah so, I erased his eye bags, 再畫上一個新的臥蠶
And then I put new eye bags. 口紅!替 Sheldon 的俊臉畫龍點睛
Lipstick! Final step to Sheldon’s beautiful face. 他那豐滿的嘴唇
His succulent lips. 潤唇已經做好了
Yeah, now they’re moisturised. 現在要畫上裸色的…
We’re gonna line it with a nude… …唇線
…lipliner. 媽啊!
Oh my god! 我們來把他弄得閃閃發亮
We’re gonna make him super shiny 因為 Sheldon 缺了點光彩
because Sheldon’s lacking some sparkle. 閃閃膠水!
Sparkling glue! 左右也抿一下
And go like sideways a bit. 就是這樣,美麗的 Sheldon 就誕生了
There we have it, beautiful Sheldon. 好了嗎?
Is he done? 已成定局了嗎
Finalised? 我也希望我可以有張漂亮的臉
I wish I can look pretty sometimes too. 非常感謝 Tiff!
Big thank you to Tiff! 謝謝 Tiff!
Thank you Tiff! Mike 你來看
Mike, come, look. 最後成品
Final product. 他很困惑
He’s confused, dude. 接下來呢?
Alright, so what’s next? 接著,我要進行服裝大改造
Next, we’re gonna get a makeover wardrobe redone. 來看看他會拿出什麼花樣吧
Let’s see what he’s gonna get. 好,來吧
Alright, let’s go! 好的,Sheldon
Alright, Sheldon. 這就是一個韓國偶像的半完成品
Here’s the almost finish product Sheldon K-pop star, 你知道你還差些什麼嗎?
but you know what’s missing, Sheldon? 哎咕!
Aigoo! 不是哎咕
No, not aigoo. 是一套像樣的服裝
It’s a proper outfit. 我是說,這件是很不錯
I mean, this is pretty good merch. 總之,一個像樣的韓星得
Anyway, so a proper K-pop star 有套像樣的服裝,對吧?
definitely needs a proper K-pop outfit right? 讓我們為你准備好的,好嗎?
let’s get what we prepared for you, okay? 我們給他準備了一件溫暖的毛衣
Alright, so we got him a cozy jumper. Mike 這是什麼?
Mike, what is this? 這是一件溫暖的針織毛衣
This is a cozy knit jumper. 鬆鬆垮垮
Oversize baggy. 這是很鬆垮的
This is oversize baggy. 特大號…有對比!緊褲子…
Oversized…it’s a contrast! It’s tight pants… …跟垮毛衣
…and oversize baggy sweater. 我覺得他穿起來會很好看
I feel like it’ll look great on him. 來讓他換上吧
Let’s fit him in this. 好了 Sheldon,選好你的服裝了
Alright Sheldon, here’s your outfit man. 拿去!
Alright, take it! 那些照片裡的你看起來有點…憂鬱
You were pretty…emotional in those photos. 不知道為什麼,但…
I’m not sure why, but… 可能是因為你沒在表演
Maybe it’s because you weren’t performing. 再讓你換一套表演服
So let’s get you some performing clothes 還有更多服裝?
There are more outfits? 只有兩套而已
We only have 2 outfits. 一套是便服,一套是便表演服
One for chilling, one for performing. 我選了 Stampd 洛杉磯牛仔褲
I’ve picked out Stampd Los Angeles Jeans 帶有金屬燙邊
with the metal stripes on the side. 朋友,這是防水膠帶
Dude, this is duct tape. 老兄,這是——
Dude this is a m– 你懂不懂時尚啊你?
Do you even know fashion man? 行了
Fine. 這經典
A classic. 看一看
Look at this. 穿的時候要把這裏露出來,對不對?
You have to wear with this opening, right? 最後,我們還有…
And then finally, we have… 一件太空外套!
We have the astronaut jacket! 這套實在太酷了
This is a sick outfit. 藍色英雄
Blue heroes. Sheldon 不要再偷聽了!
Sheldon, stop listening! 非常感謝 James,我們的朋友 James
Big thanks to James, our friend James 是他提供這些衣服的
for supplying these clothes. Sheldon! 表演服
Performance outfit! 你讓我好好欣賞,行嗎?
Let me enjoy this, okay? 阿娘哈細腰
Annyeonghaseyo Sheldon 衣米大
Sheldon-imnida. 我並沒有盡力唱,好嗎?
I didn’t actually try and sing, okay? 他說:「不用擔心,我們會配上音樂
He told me, “Don’t worry, we’re gonna put the song over it 所以不會出現你的歌聲
so it won’t be like you singing it. 亂講一通就行,不用擔心」
Yo, just say any words, don’t worry, it’s fine.” 他在模仿彈吉他嗎?
He’s trying to be a guitar, right? 謝謝你們看我們的影片!
Thank you guys for watching today’s video! 記得按讚
Remember to smash that like button 留言告訴我們你對這個
and comment down below what you guys thought of today’s K-pop 大改造的看法
complete K-pop transformation! 如果你想多看一點 Sheldon 這個造型,也留言告訴我們
Comment if you would like to see Sheldon like this more often. 想看什麼也行!5千個讚就好
Whatever you guys want! As long as it hit 5k likes. 當 Sheldon 完成大改造的時候
When Sheldon finished his transformation today, 我沒辦法正眼看他
I could not look him in the eye. 我很不習慣看到他這個樣子
I just wasn’t used to seeing him like this. 我很不習慣!
Like I’m not used to this! 對,就是…你為什麼這麼漂亮?
Yeah, like…dude, why are you so pretty? 記得訂閱我們的頻道
Yeah, remember to hit that subscribe button. 否則,你就永遠永遠沒機會看到這倆進行大改造
Or you’ll never see these guys get their transformations. 按下鈴鐺,你們不會錯過我們最新的影片
Hit that notification bell, so you guys keep in touch with all the latest videos. 先這樣,再見!
Until next time, see you! 韓文的話…是不是阿娘?
Or in Korean…is it annyeong?

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *